Six of My Favorite Paris Patisseries

With so many pastry shops in Paris, France, it’s hard to decide which ones to go to.  After eating my way through Paris, here are a few of my favorite Patisseries:

Huré is located within walking distance of Notre Dame. We ordered a cafe latte and a few different crossaints. One plain, one with pistachios, and another filled with nutella. Address:

18 Rue Rambuteau, 75003 Paris, France

FAUCHON has been around for 130 years.  They serve pastries, lunch, and have a wine room. They are most famous for their eclairs. Address:

30 Place de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris, France

FOU CADE Paris Patisserie was an adorable cafe we found just walking around.  I LOVED the custard and they had bags of granola to purchase that I brought home with me. Address:

17 Rue Duphot, 75001 Paris, France

PIERRE HERME Paris is a short walk from Fou Case.  They are known for their macaroons.  Each had a strong taste that matched their description.  I LOVED the vibrant colors of their macaroons.  They also sell small chocolates and cookies. Address:

58 Avenue Paul Doumer, 75116 Paris, France (there are multiple locations)

Artisan Boulanger (Maison Konteh)— I cannot say enough about the chocolate dome cake. It has a crunch on the outside and soft cake with a toffee tasting chocolate on the inside. Possibly my favorite dessert of the trip! Address: 141 Rue de La Croix Nivert, Paris, France

La Corbeille à Pains located within walking distance of Maison Konteh. This adorable patisserie not only has delicious pastries, but has a designed tiled ceiling. Address: 197 Rue de la Croix Nivert, 75015, Paris, France

More of my favorite pictures from Paris:

14 Comments Add yours

1. Bri says:

Okay this could not have been better timing as I’m going to Paris for the first time in a few months! 🙂 Give me aaaaall the macaroons and croissants.

Liked by 1 person

2. Where was this post last month when I was in Paris!?! We were in Palais de Tokyo area and just got them from a nearby bakery. They were okay, but I would have loved to try one from a fancy patisserie. I feel like I would have “needed” to taste test them all to see if I agreed with you. I guess I will just “have” to go back 🙂

Liked by 1 person

3. All of these look incredible even though I am more a savoury person, I do like to dive into a sweet treat every now and again. Your pictures are amazing. Great post

Liked by 1 person

4. caitlin says:

One of the greatest reasons I want visit Paris is the pastries! Macaroons are probably my favorite but I definitely wouldn’t mind trying your other suggestions!

Liked by 1 person

5. Yum! I hardly ever eat macarons because they are so expensive!
    How long were you in Paris to sample all this deliciousness?

Liked by 1 person

1. lhelmbre says:

Only three days! And these were just the ones I liked lol I gained at LEAST 5 lbs

6. Gabby says:

What a lovely guide! I’m heading to Paris this summer so this is perfect for me, I’ll save it!

Liked by 1 person

7. Yummy post! I love your photos, it really is drool-worthy! I’m particularly loving sweets at the moment and your photos are absolutely enticing!

Liked by 1 person

8. Ellie DeFord says:

What a delicious post – I’m hungry now!
    Baked goods and sweet treats are definitely my thing so this sounds perfect and a great excuse for a trip to Paris. Not sure my waistline will thank you quite so much though…

Liked by 1 person

9. Flo says:

You definitely can’t go wrong with Fauchon and Pierre Herme! I don’t know how the Parisiens do it but their macarons and pastries are unlike any other in the world!

Liked by 1 person

10. Oh yes! This is such a drool worthy post! You had me alone at the cover pic! haha #blogpostsaturday

Liked by 1 person

11. My problem living in Paris would be that I would feel the need to constantly be on the hunt for the best macaron and, thus, would weigh 200 pounds! =)

Liked by 1 person