Six of My Favorite Paris Patisseries

With so many pastry shops in Paris, France, it’s hard to decide which ones to go to.  After eating my way through Paris, here are a few of my favorite Patisseries:

Huré is located within walking distance of Notre Dame. We ordered a cafe latte and a few different crossaints. One plain, one with pistachios, and another filled with nutella. Address:

18 Rue Rambuteau, 75003 Paris, France

FAUCHON has been around for 130 years.  They serve pastries, lunch, and have a wine room. They are most famous for their eclairs. Address:

30 Place de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris, France

FOU CADE Paris Patisserie was an adorable cafe we found just walking around.  I LOVED the custard and they had bags of granola to purchase that I brought home with me. Address:

17 Rue Duphot, 75001 Paris, France

PIERRE HERME Paris is a short walk from Fou Case.  They are known for their macaroons.  Each had a strong taste that matched their description.  I LOVED the vibrant colors of their macaroons.  They also sell small chocolates and cookies. Address:

58 Avenue Paul Doumer, 75116 Paris, France (there are multiple locations)

Artisan Boulanger (Maison Konteh)— I cannot say enough about the chocolate dome cake. It has a crunch on the outside and soft cake with a toffee tasting chocolate on the inside. Possibly my favorite dessert of the trip! Address: 141 Rue de La Croix Nivert, Paris, France

La Corbeille à Pains located within walking distance of Maison Konteh. This adorable patisserie not only has delicious pastries, but has a designed tiled ceiling. Address: 197 Rue de la Croix Nivert, 75015, Paris, France

More of my favorite pictures from Paris:

23 Comments Add yours

1. Looks delicious! I’ve tried a few of these but can’t wait to try some of your other suggestions

2. csaradar says:

Omg desserts shouldn’t be that beautiful and tempting. Thanks for making me drool!

3. tashyie says:

This is foodie goals! I must to Paris just for the sole reason to eat all the amazing macarons

4. delacroixllc says:

Oh wow! I can’t believe how beautiful all these displays are and so colorful! I could definitely eat my way through Paris too. It definitely looks like it was hard to select your favorites.

5. Luann says:

I love the pictures!!! You make us feel like we are right there with you!

1. lhelmbre says:

Thanks Luann!

6. you really tried the best things 🙂

7. Tatum says:

Literally all of these look amazing! I was not a fan of Paris at all, but I will say that the French know food! Including dessert! I went to PIERRE HERME and tried a bunch of things! Ugh so freaking good! Your pictures are awesome too!

8. Ketki says:

Omg this is heaven! I just loveeeee French bakery items – Nutella croissants aana macaroons being the favorite. Haven’t been to the shops mentioned here but I ate a few of the mentioned ones in Paris! Each cafe is small heaven on the street 😍

9. Bri says:

Okay this could not have been better timing as I’m going to Paris for the first time in a few months! 🙂 Give me aaaaall the macaroons and croissants.

Liked by 1 person

10. Where was this post last month when I was in Paris!?! We were in Palais de Tokyo area and just got them from a nearby bakery. They were okay, but I would have loved to try one from a fancy patisserie. I feel like I would have “needed” to taste test them all to see if I agreed with you. I guess I will just “have” to go back 🙂

Liked by 1 person

11. All of these look incredible even though I am more a savoury person, I do like to dive into a sweet treat every now and again. Your pictures are amazing. Great post

12. caitlin says:

One of the greatest reasons I want visit Paris is the pastries! Macaroons are probably my favorite but I definitely wouldn’t mind trying your other suggestions!

Liked by 1 person

13. Yum! I hardly ever eat macarons because they are so expensive!
    How long were you in Paris to sample all this deliciousness?

1. lhelmbre says:

Only three days! And these were just the ones I liked lol I gained at LEAST 5 lbs

14. Gabby says:

What a lovely guide! I’m heading to Paris this summer so this is perfect for me, I’ll save it!

Liked by 1 person

15. Yummy post! I love your photos, it really is drool-worthy! I’m particularly loving sweets at the moment and your photos are absolutely enticing!

16. Ellie DeFord says:

What a delicious post – I’m hungry now!
    Baked goods and sweet treats are definitely my thing so this sounds perfect and a great excuse for a trip to Paris. Not sure my waistline will thank you quite so much though…

17. Flo says:

You definitely can’t go wrong with Fauchon and Pierre Herme! I don’t know how the Parisiens do it but their macarons and pastries are unlike any other in the world!

Liked by 1 person

18. Oh yes! This is such a drool worthy post! You had me alone at the cover pic! haha #blogpostsaturday

Liked by 1 person

19. My problem living in Paris would be that I would feel the need to constantly be on the hunt for the best macaron and, thus, would weigh 200 pounds! =)