Why Should You Date the Girl Who Travels?

Why should you date the girl who travels?  Because she will show you the world!  She has no fears or doubts about who she is as a confident woman.  Her crave for adventure will stroke the cords of everyday life and make the mundane day feel as though it is on ecstasy.

fb_img_1485537530411.jpg

Why should you date the girl who travels?  Because her drive to learn cultures outside of her own will open up a world of new experiences from the foods she eats to the way she carries herself.  Her love for the word “different” will awaken your eyes to new possibilities to see anything and everything from a perspective never thought of exploring.

img_20161222_152358_006.jpg

Why should you date the girl who travels?  Because she drives life forward, always looking to the future and planning her next move.  Her infectious pull causes curiosities to override the excuses.  No longer will that dream wait for reasons unknown.  Her soul is like a map to your world and all you have to do in point the pin.

wp-image-350080286jpg.jpg

But, most importantly… You should date a girl who travels…  Because she wants to and doesn’t need to be in a relationship.  Her time traveling has made her self-assured in who she is as a person.  She takes pride in her independence and is fearless when it comes to climbing the highest mountain or swimming in the deepest ocean.  She doesn’t need you, but she wants you to come along for the ride.

fb_img_1480547994324.jpg

-Leah Helmbrecht (offtheclocknurse.com)

Fb: facebook.com/offtheclocknurse

IG: instagram.com/offtheclocknurse

30 Comments Add yours

1. Wanderlust My Way says:

We’re totally dateable! Lol 😆 I’m just waiting for someone else to realize we’re the best! Haha

2. Kassie says:

Love this so much! We’re a different bunch but we’re definitely worth the extra effort that goes into dating a girl who travels. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

3. Yass! I think the most important thing is that she is brave, strong and she can survive really everything. She will also figure out how to get out from the worst situations 🙂 Life skills in practice!

4. Melanie S says:

I LOVE all of this!! Yes!! Date a girl who travels, because she will be so much more than anything you ever dreamed of!

5. Mellie says:

Hi! Have you ever heard regarding the &#;8h02P2antom Cash System”? I found out it on Google Search and found out lots of phenomenal stuff about it. A lot of my pal also encourage me to get it

6. Lindz says:

“She doesn’t need you, but she wants you to come along for the ride.” Yes, yes & more YES! Your post makes my heart skip a beat. You nailed it! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

7. Great article! This is why my boyfriend dates me. LOL. I always make the plans of showing him a new place to go, even if it’s adventuring at home to a place we’ve never been before

8. C-Ludik says:

It is so fun to read your post 🙂 I love your writing style !! I fully agree: travel brings so much value to life and relationships ! A person who travels is definitively the one with an open mind and a sense of adventure.

Liked by 1 person

1. Gracias Margot, favor que me haces. En realidad si me encanta escribir, entre otras cosas. Yo como mencionaba, tardé tiempo en darme cuenta qué era lo que me apasionaba realmente, y dejé de hacer lo que solo por inercia hacía. Un abrazo y gracias por leerme.

2. Hallo danke für die Anleitung, ich habe mit ihr nun froyo über die kitchen installiert.habe nur eine frage: bei der kitchen war ein kernel dabei. muss ich punkt 9 trotzdem durchführen? 9) 10) und 11) habe ich noch nicht durchgeführt. sollte ich das noch tun? läuft bisher super, kein vergleich zum bisherigen 1.7

9. Leigh | Campfires & Concierges says:

Love it! Now, where are all the men who travel? 😉

10. Ohh, very nice post! Girls who travel are awesome. ❤

Liked by 1 person

11. Great way of putting it! I love travelling and my BF knows I’ll gladly go alone if he doesn’t want to go with me. Girls who travel are pretty fearless 😉

12. klee92 says:

This. Is. Awesome. Brb while I send it to my boyfriend and tell him how damn lucky he is 😛 or rather, let you tell him for me! Preach, girl!

1. Constance says:

Hi there this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly apericeatpd!

2. I get pleasure from, cause I found just what I used to be having a look for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

13. Mariella says:

Amazing! I couldnt agree more 🙂 sometimes people ask me, why do you travel so much? You have nothing to do at home? I am just like “you dont get it” hahaha right?

14. jenruizwriter says:

This is so touching and well written! A man who supports travel would be ideal, but no guy is needed if the right one hasn’t come along yet 🙂

15. Paroma says:

A girl who travels is the one with an open mind and a sense of adventure, with never a dull moment. Agree, agree, agree!

16. tracystravels10 says:

So true! He married me and is now travelling the world – something he never imagined before we met!

1. Esther says:

Apiitcraepng the persistence you put into your website and in depth information you provide. It’s nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same unwanted rehashed information. Wonderful read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

17. Boarding Call says:

so true! travel brings so much value to life and relationships! its great to do alone or together 🙂

18. VivaLaCassy says:

short, sweet, and to the point. i dig it. 🙂 the only thing I wish you had more of is pictures of that beautiful face!!! you’ve got all back-of-the-head shots.

1. Lovie says:

You’re a real deep thknier. Thanks for sharing.

19. Marge Gavan says:

The last item is the best one. Girls who travel are independent, which is a sexy trait not many people have. Now if only more men would realize it haha…

Liked by 1 person

20. Great post, really relatable! I’m lucky that I have someone who wants to be with a girl who travel 🙂

21. Ufuoma says:

They are more exciting, adventurous and willing to try something different.
    I also think they will be more tolerant and willing to stick around through the good and the not-so-good.

Liked by 1 person

22. Love your style of writing! And I can really relate to this post. I’m single and whoever wants to come for the ride can do so. If not, it’s just me myself and the world!

23. skohl967 says:

What a poetic post. I love your writing style! I think of myself as a great catch for a lot of these reasons, but I couldn’t have said it so eloquently. “She doesn’t need you, but she want’s you to come along for the ride” sounds like the ideal relationship…if only everyone could realize it!

1. Independence says:

You put the lime in the conocut and drink the article up.